Senior Aircraft Engineer Mechanic
Vacancy for Licensed Senior Aircraft Engineer
Company: Tropic Air Limited
Location: San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize Central America
Position: Senior Aircraft Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
The successful candidate will be required to perform all maintenance tasks on the airframe, powerplant and associated systems on Cessna 208B, T182T and Beech 1900. This will include inspections, troubleshooting, repairs and replacements and Release to Service. Work completed will be in accordance with Tropic Air approved maintenance procedures and the BCAR’s as applicable.
- Carry out and supervise maintenance on Tropic Air fleet (208B, T182T,Beech 1900)
- Comply with all inspections as specified in the aircraft approved maintenance programs.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish each task.
- Perform work within specified man hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Complete all required documentations in connection with assigned duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and in a safe manner.
- Assist in mentoring other employees to improve their working skills.
- Other work related duties assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- ICAO Type II License or equivalent
- C208B, CT182T & Beech (required) 1900 or PT6-67
- Airframe and Power plant group / type ratings to 12,500kg or above.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Knowledge of general air regulations
- Turbine & Piston engine experience
- G1000 experience
- 5 Years or more acting in the capacity of Certifying Staff
Mail Resumé to:
ATTN: Maintenance Manager
San Pedro, Belize
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org