2022 Intern - Supply Chain
Kautex, a subsidiary of Textron Inc., is rated among the Top 100 Automotive Suppliers worldwide. The company is a leading global supplier of hybrid and conventional plastic fuel tank systems, selective catalytic reduction systems (SCR) and clear vision systems and sensors. In addition, the company produces and supplies camshafts, castings and industrial packaging. Headquartered in Bonn, Germany, the company owns and operates more than 30 facilities in 14 countries worldwide.
- Perform a broad range of Material duties associated with assigned tasks within Materials department
- Support the creation of material systems and procedures
- Apply Kautex policies and procedures to supplier base
- Develop and maintain an open liaison relationship with suppliers and internal customers
- Supports the continuous quality improvement process by continually evaluating material processes for potential incremental enhancements
- Capture Lessons Learned for future processes
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned (i.e. maintaining open issues, lessons learned, and after action review data)
- Currently pursuing University Degree in materials, supply chain, or industrial engineering.
- Preference for candidates with knowledge in materials science
- Knowledge of material functions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Automotive related experience
- Professional competencies required: Learning on the Fly, Compassion, Dealing with Ambiguity, Drive for Results, Organization.