Shadow an Entrepreneur - Paid Spring Internship
PAID SPRING MARKETING/OPERATIONS INTERNSHIP
Who We Are:
Storage Scholars is a high-growth company that’s undergone 100% year-over-year growth since its inception in 2017. Our goal is to change the way college students across the country move in and out of residence halls with our all-inclusive service. Storage Scholars is young, tenacious, innovative, and core product-focused. We strive to be the premium option among competition by offering the best user experience available which is dependent on continuously improving our technology. We expect passion and buy-in from every team member, no matter the role. We believe everyone, regardless of their position, brings unique knowledge, skills, and perspective that makes us who we are. All voices are not just welcomed but encouraged to be a part of the decisions and direction of the organization. At Storage Scholars, egos are left at the door, wins are celebrated as a team, and learning never stops.
How the Service Works:
Customers sign up on our web portal to schedule service on their respective campus. A week before final examinations, our staff distributes custom-made boxes, tape, and packing supplies to the customer. The student packs their items, uploads a few photos to our portal, selects their desired insurance, locks it in their room, and can leave at will! Thanks to our partnership with the university, our staff comes in once the campus is vacant and moves all of the student belongings into a storage facility for the summer. The best part is, the items will be ready and waiting in the customer’s new housing assignment, whenever they return.
About The Position:
The student chosen for this position will have ownership of building a small branch of our business on their respective campus. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn valuable omnichannel marketing skills
- Operations and logistics experience
- Mentorship and open communication with our C-suite executive team
Who You Are:
- 1st-3rd years student
- Involved in leadership roles on campus
- Interested in entrepreneurship, growth marketing, and operations
- Entrepreneurial and hungry for new experiences
- Social, confident, and unafraid to approach and converse with peers you don’t know
- Alumni of this position have gone to work in finance, business development, marketing, sales, management consulting, etc at established organizations
- Ownership and measurable work creates the best-in-class resume experience
- Potential for long term employment post-graduation
- Skills acquired will be enough to confidently launch your own venture with access to a top tier network of East Coast startups
Each year we hand select 2-3 students to mentor and give incredible entrepreneurial experiences through running a branch of Storage Scholars on their campus, are you interested in being our next Campus Co-Founder?