As a Civil Analyst with Kimley-Horn, you will benefit from hands-on experience, technical and consulting trainings, mentorship opportunities, and developmental programs geared towards growing Kimley-Horn’s next generation of leaders. You will also gain exposure to client interactions and project financials. As a valuable addition to our team, you will solve complex problems, assist project managers, and collaborate with partners to produce our clients’ visions for the future built environment.
- An ABET accredited engineering degree (Bachelors or Masters) by Summer 2022 in one of the following majors:
- Civil and/or Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical, Electrical, Biological, Biosystems, or Agricultural Engineering
- EIT/EI certification or have the ability to obtain certification by 2023
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to apply technical skills to meet project demands and solve problems for our clients
- Positive attitude and an impressive work ethic
- Clear sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet deadlines
- Attention to details and ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Passion and demonstrated drive to achieve goals
- Exposure to AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Excel, Microstation, VISSIM, Open Roads, Synchro and/or GIS
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.