Fall 2023 - Materials Logistics & Control Co-op
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is within the Material Logistics and Production Planning organizations which support material and logistics activities across the enterprise. The organizational responsibilities encompass Gulfstream’s demand management, material planning, production scheduling, and enterprise logistics – which includes inventory management and distribution, as well as global freight and transportation. Candidates will work in both the office and manufacturing / distribution environments while gaining exposure to various facets of the material planning and logistics functions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be a currently enrolled student in Bachelor or Masters degree program pursuing a degree in Business, Management, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- 3.0 GPA or higher and it must be listed on the submitted resume along with anticipated graduation date.
- Students must be able to work at least 3 alternating semesters starting Fall 2023.
- Must have own reliable transportation to and from work.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills required.
- Ability to operate personal computers; experience with Microsoft Windows.
- Must to be familiar in Microsoft Products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook • Purchasing or related experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.