Job Description :
Assemble and rework electronic components, printed wiring assemblies/ circuit card assemblies, chassis, following prescribed processes and assembly procedures. Work from drawings, sketches, system change requests, running lists, schematics, oral and/or written instructions to produce a mechanical assembly and to perform hookup of cables, harnesses and wiring in completing assembly of units. Assembly may consist of operations such as parts placement, wiring, mechanical assembly, soldering, potting and other manual tasks. Candidates should work well in a team, maintain 6S standards.
US Citizenship is required.
Basic Qualifications :
• Experience in working from drawings, reviewing schematics.
• Must have experience working with engineering documents or manufacturing planning.
• Experience in assembly, a Must
• Solid computer skills
• Experience with fabrication, assembly and installation of cables, harnesses and components.
• Must have experience in the use of hand and power assisted tools
• High School degree or equivalency.
***Candidate must be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Obtaining a security clearance requires US Citizenship***