What I liked
- Endless opportunities for learning - day to day through my projects, by talking to coworkers, through access to higher level management to meet with, and through tours of various testing and manufacturing facilities.
- Given meaningful work - my name is now on two drawings of parts of the AH-1Z. In order to implement my projects I had to present and sell them to the government, and I was given complete freedom and trust to do so.
- The Bell employees and my fellow interns were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.
- The HR department does a great job running the intern program itself - well organized, lots of resources, always available to answer questions.
- Bell is owned by Textron. All Textron interns get access to all business unit opportunities before the general public does - I got return offers for Bell and Textron Systems!